Pages

~ . . ~

Thursday, January 17, 2008

In the spotlight: Calico Flamingo


Wow well it wasnt long before another of our talented members has been spotted! Our Honee of Calico Flamingo has been feature on Journal Modiste
Way to go Honee!

Her 5 piece ensemble is sure to turn heads! Using an array of spectacular fabrics this mis and match set is just dazzling! The Tee with the Deco jeans give a sort of elegant yet casual look and combine it with the jumper and its just dressed up! And there's ruffled pants o capris to boot! It can't get any better! Like Magic, Honee dared to make the impossible- POSSIBLE!!! Can you say Fab-U-Lous? ;-)
Excellent work Honee! We're so proud of you!

1 comment:

Jennifer Paganelli said...

wow Honee, that's what I love to see!!! Look how they work together...just blowing me away....I'd love to talk monday , Are ther more photos I could use on my blog to show your wonderful creations? thanks so very much.Jennifer cause I'd love to blog about you..all the best, Jennifer